Goods and Services Tax (GST) is the biggest indirect taxation reform in India and it is imperative for us to familiarize ourselves with the concepts of GST and its implications.
GST using Tally.ERP 9 is a comprehensive certification programme to provide the learners with a detailed perspective of the largest tax reform in the country – Goods & Services Tax (GST). It is designed to aid the learner, master the concepts of GST and maintain GST compliant records using Tally.ERP 9.
It is designed to aid the certified candidates understanding of the concepts of Goods & Services Tax (GST) and maintain GST compliant records using Tally covering their ability to:
- Introduction to GST
- Basic and advanced concepts of GST
- Getting started with GST (Goods)
- Accounting of exports and imports transactions
- Accounting of exempted and SEZ transactions
- Accounting of advanced receipts and payments
- Accounting of reverse charge transactions
- Input Credit Set Off
- Generating GST Reports
- Filing of error free returns
|GST||Basic and Advanced|